Monday, June 30, 2014

Life As Usual


            This will probably be a pretty short update simply because I have almost nothing new to report since yesterday’s post. I just got back from having lunch in the EDR with Nate, Tanner and Maggie. Nate and Maggie said it hasn’t been too busy at the desk so far today. Cristina and Jesse both have today off, and I think they went into town. I work the later shift today and tomorrow, then I’m off again on Wednesday and Thursday. At lunch Nate mentioned that he’s going to try to go for a hike on Wednesday during the day, and I might go with him. That evening we’re going into town for karaoke; we’ve got a pretty good size group for that now, so it should be a lot of fun.
            I’ll be working with James this evening, with Jen as the supervisor again. I don’t know how many check-ins we’re expecting, but I’m not worried about it. James and I will probably go to the Whistle Pig after the shift; he works the later shift with me again tomorrow. I went and hung out there in the Whistle Pig last night for about an hour, which was nice. I really love that place. Since Cristina and Jesse have the day off, Tanner gets off at about 4:30, and today is Nate’s Friday, I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them were in there tonight. Hopefully James and I will be able to leave at eleven tonight, instead of having to stay later like Nate and I had to do two nights ago.
            I got up a little after six this morning and met Nate and a few other people in the EDR for breakfast before they went into work. I don’t go into breakfast too often unless I’m working in the morning, but since my meal plan includes three meals a day no matter what, I try to use all three as much as possible. They stop serving breakfast at 8:30, though, so sometimes I just sleep through it. After coming back to the dorm after breakfast, I actually slept for a few more hours before getting up and sitting on the back porch for a while. Jesse was out there too, and said that he was going into town and was going to invite Cristina to come along since she was also off all day.
            Like I said at the beginning of this post, there’s not much other news to report right now. My weekend should definitely bring some fun updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment